General terms and conditions for bookings of trainings on www.64keys.coach
§ 1 Applicability, definitions of terms
(1) Serendip Consulting GmbH, Kainisch 143, Austria (hereinafter: “we” or “64keys.coach”) operates an online store for services under the website https://www.64keys.coach. The following general terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter: “Customer” or “you”) in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) “Consumer” within the meaning of these Terms and Conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. “Entrepreneur” means a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when entering into a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity, a partnership with legal capacity being a partnership endowed with the capacity to acquire rights and incur liabilities.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contracts, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our online store at https://www.64keys.coach.
(2) Our product presentations on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) Upon receipt of an order in our online store, the following provisions shall apply: The customer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our online store. Ordering is done in the following steps:
Selection of the chosen service(s),
Adding the products by clicking the appropriate button (e.g. “Add to cart”, “Add to shopping bag” or similar),
Checking the information in the shopping cart,
Calling up the order overview by clicking on the corresponding button (e.g. “Continue to checkout”, “Continue to payment”, “To order overview” or similar),
Entry/verification of address and contact details, selection of payment method, confirmation of GTC and cancellation policy,
Completion of the order by pressing the button “Buy now”. This constitutes your binding order.
The contract is concluded when you receive an order confirmation from us within three working days to the specified e-mail address.
(4) Before ordering, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the GTC and the cancellation policy, is carried out by e-mail after the order has been placed by you, partly automatically We do not store the contract text after conclusion of the contract.
(5) Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. “back button” of the browser). They can also be corrected by canceling the order process prematurely, closing the browser window and repeating the process.
(6) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract shall be carried out by e-mail, in part automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that receipt of the e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Subject matter of the contract and essential characteristics of the products
(1) In our online store the subject of the contract is:
The provision of services. The concrete services offered can be found on our product pages.
(2) The essential characteristics of the services can be found in the item description.
§ 4 Prices
(1) The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The respective purchase price must be paid before the service is provided (advance payment), unless we expressly offer purchase on account. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button in the online store or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise specified in the individual payment methods, the payment claims are due for payment immediately.
§ 5 Right of cancellation
As a consumer you have a right of withdrawal/cancellation. This is governed by our cancellation policy: Cancellation policy
§ 6 Contract language
Only German is available as the contract language.
§ 7 Final Provisions/Dispute Resolution
(1) Austrian law shall apply.
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
(3) If the Customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the Customer and the Provider shall be the Provider’s registered office.